Thor7687-application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thor7687

Crystite Points : 2254

PostSubject: Thor7687-application   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 am

Firefall Forum ID (Must be identical to your Ragnarok Forum name): Thor7687

IGN(s) MUST be included in signature: not in game yet

Languages you know: English , American sign language, and a lil french.

Region: NA - East or NA - New york, midstate

Frame(s) played: i would like to play recon and engineer for many reasons

Level of Frames: n/a

Beta access?: not yet Sad

Additional Information: Ive been gaming since i was like 6 lol. Started with my atari,ninetendo,gameboy,playstation 1, n64, computer, playstaion 2, xbox, playstation3 and then back into computer games is roughly my timeline of how my experience developed.

Im very much into PVP aspects of gaming and as far as experience goes ive played countless ammount of hours with FPS games dating as far back as quake, duke nukem, the original golden eye, medal of honor, etc all the way up to the present day halo's, call of duties, battlefield 3, and other games.

My real personality came out when i started playing diablo 2 and started loving the ability to theory craft and find new ways of killing my enemies effectively. This later led to me playing World of warcraft since the first 2 months it came out. Over the years ive been a gladiator 3 seasons on 2 seperate characters. My Druid and my Warrior. In season 3,6, and 9 (i guess i like odd numbers for some reason). As much fun as i had playing wow i feel like ever since WOTLK that blizzard entertainment has started going down hill in the creation of great games.

Ive already quit WOW as i find the PVP to be stale, boring, and unstable. Currently the only game im playing to consume time is diablo 3 which honestly feels like a horrible game just because every 2 steps blizzard takes forward they take 4 steps backwards with each new patch.

Ive been following this game for a very long time and im just astonished with how well red5 is truely trying to create a unique game that offers a great skill base and variety of game play ive yet to see or experience in other games. I had high hopes of star wars being the first truely good FPS-MMO-RPG game but after playin the beta for it for countless hours and then watching all the videos on pvp once it did come out, it just didnt hit the niche of gaming i was expecting it to.

I really like firefall aswell because i love creating videos , guides, great forums, and just generally trying to give people an indepth view from my eyes to potentially help them in their playstyle or just for sheer entertainment purposes. This game offers the ability for me to just have a vast ammount of content to break down and be able to theory craft my ass off coming up with unique examples of things in the game wether itd be playstyle, combination of items, combination of key binds, etc . The list just goes on and on.

Anyways im done rambling and im sure this is probally alread a book and a half too long but considering your army name is norse mythology based i think having a true Thor in additon to your army would strengthen it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel of Mercy
Oceania Staff

Crystite Points : 2503

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 am

Welcome, I wont go over the process as you have probably read that.

As for D3 etc. I always suggest to people to check out Path of Exile as a free alternative (And is better from what I hear, not that I have played D2 or D3). I have enjoyed it though. Its currently in beta and will have an open beta weekend this weekend.

Also know as BunnyInATux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilotaka
US West Staff

Crystite Points : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 am

Recon are you? Well then it does look like I'll be taking you under my wing. I've been playing the class for a very long time now, and I should be able to teach you a thing or two if you'd like.

Anyhow, download RaidCall and hop on when you can Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thor7687

Crystite Points : 2254

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

whats the information for the raidcall, ive looked all over on the site and couldnt find it, only the information on how to download it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyndan

Crystite Points : 2276

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 am

I will throw a vouche in for him Smile, respectable guy. His demeanor is chill and is mature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thiedeapolis

Crystite Points : 2346

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 am

^ what everyone else has said about him... THEN SOME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor7687-application   

Back to top Go down

Thor7687-application